HIDE AWAY AMPLIFIED AERIAL - 230-555
||24 days 15 hours 12 min
If you’re thinking of adding a modern stereo to your classic you might be hesitant, debating which wing you’ll need to cut into to add an ugly stalk antenna.
- Brand: RETRO SOUND
- Manufacturer Part Number: 230-555
Fear no longer – our friends at RetroSound had the same worries and developed this Hide-Away antenna to solve the problem.
Using active magnetic field circuitry for enhanced radio reception, you can mount this antenna behind your dash near the stereo or inside the trunk if that’s more convenient.
The Antenna comes with a 105-inch antenna cable and power lead, and installs to a standard Motorola antenna plug and your radio’s power antenna lead. Small box is 4”W x 1”H x 1”D.
Moss Bristol, the south west's leading supplier of classic and specialist vehicle parts. supplying spares,parts, accessories and performance components to owners of...
Moss Bristol is based in the heart of Bristol (very easy access from Devon, Cornwall, Somerset and South Wales), offering our customers a wide range of parts from stock or to order from our retail shop, or mail order locally or internationally via reliable couriers and Royal mail services.
- MG TA TB TC TD TF
- MGA 1500 1600 and Twincam
- MGB 1800 to 3500 V8, chrome bumper and rubber bumper including GT and Roadster
- MG Midget MK1 to 1500
- MGF and MGTF
- Triumph TR2 TR3 TR3A TR4 TR4A TR5 TR250 TR6 TR7 and TR8
- Triumph Spitfire MK1 to 1500
- Triumph saloon 2000 and 2500
- Triumph Herald Vitesse GT6 Stag and Dolomite
- Austin Healey Sprite
- Austin Healey 100/4 100/6 3000
- Morris Minor 1000
- Classic Mini (Including Austin, Morris and other variants)
- Mazda MX5 Eunos and Miata
- Classic specialist restoration tools
- Classic car components such as Lucas lights etc
As seen on BBC1 top rating prime time show, "The One Show" with the Car Horn Concerto...
With so many happy customers from the grass roots of the classic, retro and vintage car scene to high end restoration companies and professional race car drivers, everyone will find something they like down at Moss Bristol. We offer a wide range of parts and accessories from a nut and bolt to a full body shell, so whether you need a small part to keep your daily classic going or advice on restoration, we can help. Example of what we stock is...
- Panelwork for classic MG's, Triumphs. Minis etc
- Daily servicing items for all the models listed
- Suspension components
- Tuning parts for engine upgrades
- Supercharger kits
- K&N and other filter kits
- Dynolite, Millers and Penrite classic car oils
- Autoglym, Renovo, Waxoyl, Rain X to name a few of the brand names
- Standard and sports exhausts
- Wire, steel and alloy wheels
- Car inner tubes and rim bands
- Racing seat belts and harness, plus inertia and static standard belts in various colours
- Classic car paints
- the list goes on and on and on...
Email via eBay or call our helpful sales team 6 days a week... All items we sell can be also listed through eBay for a easy method of purchase if required.
Moss Bristol is a eBay member with excellent feedback and strong regular customer base, we don't just sell here though, our business has been built up over many years from referrals and committed customers. Moss Bristol is part of Moss Europe and Moss Motors, the worlds largest Classic British auto spares supplier.
Powered by eBay Turbo Lister
Try our enhanced eBay certified search engine to get the Best local vehicle deals for Netherland
Copyright 2008-2011 findyourauto.net. All